Oklahoma City, OK
Call for Papers Dealine:
September 9, 2019
- Explore the findings from the latest technical research projects and engage in robust discussions about their potential impact with the top minds in the industry.
- Discover a host of color-centric technologies pushing the envelope of what we know about existing color technology including expanded gamut, inkjet printing, print on-demand, and more.
- Investigate new developments in substrate fiber, digital textile printing, corrugated printing, augmented reality, and printed electronics.
- Interact with dozens of bright, tech-savvy university students from TAGA student chapters anxious to get their start in our industry.
- Network with technologists, researchers, scientists, developers, and those who are evaluating graphic innovations for their businesses.
Our keynote speakers (TBD) will expand your knowledge in evolving areas such as the role of print in trans-media storytelling and the neuroscience behind how your brain processes print and digital communication.
Papers will be delivered on emerging science, technology, and applications of all forms of graphic technology and printing processes. The scope of the conference encompasses topics such as color, materials, packaging, curing, process control, data management, workflow, security, nanotechnology, MEMS, electronics, and fundamental science. Papers that feature the innovative application or evaluation of graphic arts technology will also be included.
Papers presented will be published in the TAGA Proceedings. TAGA is recognized worldwide as the most prestigious and comprehensive literature resource for graphic arts sciences and technologies.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
“Hit your stride at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel, a contemporary destination situated in the heart of OKC’s most dynamic neighborhood. Steps from Bricktown’s wealth of dining and entertainment opportunities, our hotel taps into the pulse of Oklahoma City, placing guests in the center of it all.”
We recommend business casual attire for the technical sessions. The average temperature in Oklahoma City in March is 60 degrees F for the high and 40 degrees F for the low, so please pack accordingly. Business dress (semi-formal) is recommended for the Awards Banquet.
Will Rogers Airport will be the airport all attendees flying will be arriving. It is 30 minutes from downtown by car.
Travel is not included in your conference registration. Technical Association of the Graphic Arts is not responsible for non-refundable airfare or issues related to travel, weather conditions, or current events.