The Technical Association of the Graphic Arts is pleased to announce the call for Scientific and Technical Innovation Papers for the 2022 Conference and Proceedings. This provides authors and companies one of the premier platforms for communication, publication, and outreach in the graphic communications industry. Since 1949 the annual TAGA Proceedings have been the most influential collection of scientific papers in our industry, referred to by industry leaders, innovators, researchers, scientists, and end users.
- Gain worldwide recognition for your scientific and technical innovation research
- Receive feedback on your industry-leading research and innovation
- Showcase your innovative technology to position yourself at the vanguard of the graphic communications industry
- Have your paper published in the TAGA Proceedings book, international recognized and accepted
Scientific Papers are based on emerging science, technology, and the application of all forms of graphic technology and printing processes, including printing processes, materials, workflow, digitization, industry 4.0, packaging and sustainability.
Technical Innovation Papers will cover topics where a broad technology perspective needs to be provided. They will focus on issues that are current to the industry and critical to its development and will additionally include ideas and solutions relevant to the wider range of the graphic arts industry, including technical reviews.
Papers cover the full range of topics impacting the industry. An emphasis for the 2022 Proceedings will be on papers related to sustainability, packaging, and industrial printing. Papers can also cover such topics as automation, printed electronics, equipment, ink, substrates, color, visualization, textiles and apparel displays, materials, curing, process control, data management, workflow, security, nanotechnology, 3D printing, novel applications, fundamental science, and software and computer developments related to all types of printing processes.
Papers will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts of 500–1,500 words and may include figures. Prospective authors should indicate Scientific Paper or Technical Innovation Paper.
Papers accepted and presented at the TAGA 2022 Annual Technical Conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 13–16 will be published in the 2022 TAGA Proceedings. TAGA is recognized worldwide as the most prestigious and comprehensive literature resource for graphic arts sciences and technologies. All submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for abstracts is October 18, 2021.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by late December or early January.
- For the abstracts that have been accepted, the papers are due by May 6, 2022