The Technical Association of the Graphic Arts is pleased to announce the call for Scientific and Technical Innovation Papers for the 2020 Annual Technical Conference. This provides authors one of the premier platforms for communication, publication, and outreach in the graphic communications industry. During the event, industry leaders, innovators, researchers, scientists, and end users can evaluate the latest R&D and learn how it can impact their own activities and business.
- Gain worldwide recognition for your scientific and technical innovation research
- Receive feedback on your industry-leading research and innovation from an open and diverse audience of industry leaders, innovators, researchers, and scientists
- Showcase your innovative technology to position yourself at the leading edge of the graphic communications industry
- Attend the 2020 TAGA Annual Technical Conference, a premier event that recognizes the most prestigious and comprehensive advancements for graphic arts sciences and technologies
- Have your paper published in the peer-reviewed TAGA Proceedings book
Scientific Papers are based on emerging science, technology, and the application of all forms of graphic technology and printing processes, including offset lithography, flexo, gravure, digital, inkjet, and screen printing.
Technical Innovation Papers will cover topics where a broad technology perspective needs to be provided. They will focus on issues that are current to the industry and critical to its development and will additionally include ideas and solutions relevant to the wider range of the graphic arts industry, including technical reviews.
Papers cover the full range of topics impacting the industry. A special emphasis for the 2020 conference will be on papers related to packaging, sustainability, industry 4.0, and industrial printing. Papers can also cover such topics as automation, equipment, ink, substrates, color, visualization, displays, materials, curing, process control, data management, workflow, security, nanotechnology, printed electronics, 3D printing, novel applications, fundamental science, and software and computer developments related to all types of printing processes.
Papers will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts of 500–1,500 words and may include figures. Prospective authors should indicate Scientific Paper or Technical Innovation Paper.
Papers accepted and presented at the TAGA 2020 Annual Technical Conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (March 15–18) will be published in the 2020 TAGA Proceedings. TAGA is recognized worldwide as the most prestigious and comprehensive literature resource for graphic arts sciences and technologies.
All submissions can be sent to TAGA@printing.org. The deadline is September 9, 2019.