The Technical Association for the Graphic Arts (TAGA) invites full-time students to submit designs for use as its new association logo and brand identity.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree program at a post-secondary technical, two- or four-year college or university. Proof of enrollment is required for finalists before travel stipend is awarded.
- Student artists may NOT work in teams or pairs, all submissions are individual.
- By participating in the contest, the artist accepts and agrees to the terms put forth in the official rules for the Technical Association for the Graphic Arts (TAGA) logo competition.
- Complete the Official Entry Form found at this link!
- Artists may submit up to two unique (2) logo design(s).
- Design requirements: Logo must adapt efficiently to digital and print media and must be scalable for small and large format reproduction in color and grayscale.