TAGA Membership Benefits
Membership in the Technical Association of the Graphic Arts offers access to a network of fellow industry professionals and academics conducting current research and development in the diverse field of graphic communications. The benefits include:
- Identification and in-depth presentations on the latest innovations and technologies that can impact the future strategy of graphic communications companies.
- Presentation files from the conference.
- Access to the digital archive of 70 years of TAGA research papers, including seminal work that is the foundation of current industry standards and specifications.
- A copy of the annual TAGA Proceedings, a perfect-bound book of executive summaries of all the papers presented at the annual conference, along with a CD of the full papers. Discounts on past TAGA Proceedings books.
- Access to some of the smartest, most talented individuals in the industry – from new staff entering the workforce to seasoned professionals. In addition, these individuals can act as an invaluable, independent resource when assessing new purchases and making strategic directions.
- Reduced registration fee for the Annual Technical Conference, a three-day forum of applied research and technology innovations with academic papers that impact the graphic communications industry.
- A subscription to the quarterly TAGA newsletter.
TAGA Membership Duration
The membership period is by calendar year, although memberships will be active upon dues payment up to six months before the calendar year. In order to receive member discounts on conference admission or Proceedings, your membership must be current. Professional and retired members are eligible to vote in elections.