The Technical Association of the Graphic Arts is an international association of industry professionals and academics dedicated to scientific research and technological innovation in the diverse field of graphic communications. Membership offers access to a network of fellow industry professionals and academics conducting research and development in graphic communications.
Membership for Academics and Scientists in the Technical Association of the Graphic Arts allows unparalleled access to a wealth of valuable information and resources. It offers the ability to directly interact with fellow academics and industry experts actively conducting research in this diverse field of graphic communications along with access to the Annual TAGA conference proceedings and its 70-year archive of paper publications. It also puts you in touch with industry suppliers that may collaborate with and/or help fund research projects.
Membership provides the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for the Annual Technical Conference, a three-day forum of academic and applied research and technology innovations that impact the graphic communications industry.
- The published annual TAGA Proceedings that contain the full text of the papers selected for presentation.
- Access to the digital archive of 70 years of TAGA conference proceedings, including seminal work that is the foundation of current industry standards and specifications.
- An invitation to submit papers to the peer-reviewed conference proceedings and contribute to our 70-year legacy of cutting-edge research papers.
Membership for Industry Professionals in the Technical Association of the Graphic Arts provides access to the latest technical innovations and leading professionals in the graphic arts industry. It offers the opportunity to help shape future developments in the industry, network with peers who are actively conducting research, and cultivate new upcoming talent.
Membership provides many benefits including:
- Identification and in-depth presentation of the latest research and innovations that can impact the future strategy of your company, the positioning of your own product portfolio, as well as future developments.
- The actual presentations from the conference and published conference proceedings.
- Access to the full digital archive of 70 years of TAGA conference proceedings, including seminal work that is the foundation of current industry standards and specifications.
- Reduced registration for the Annual Technical Conference, a three-day forum of applied research and technology innovations with academic papers that impact the graphic communications industry.
- Access to a pool of the smartest talent in the industry, from new staff entering the workforce through to seasoned professionals.