Single Research Papers
- Member (Digital): Free
- Member (Printed): $20
- Non-Member (Digital): $15
- Non-Member (Printed): $30
CD-ROM Proceedings with
- Member: $75
- Non-Member: $150
- Member: $100
4+ same year, $75
- Non-Member: $200
4+ same year, $150
- Member: $10
- Non-Member: $20
Vol. 1-6, Digital Only
- Member: Free
- Non-Member: $40 per vol.
TAGA Lapel Pin
.25 in. x 1.25 in.
Using logo created in 2019
- $2.50 each
- 3 for $6.00
Out of Stock Proceedings: 1949–1970
Shipping & Handling
All continental shipments will be sent USPS Media Mail. All international shipments will be sent USPS. Any bulk orders, please contact email@example.com for shipping pricing.
- Orders shipped within Continental US – $5 for the first item + $2.00 each additional item
- Orders shipped to Canada – $18.00 for the first item + $2.00 each additional item
- Orders shipped International – $40.00 for the first item + $5.00 each additional item
- TAGA members receive a copy of the TAGA Proceedings, a perfect-bound book containing the abstracts of the papers presented at the conference.
- Included, as a separate section, is the Index to TAGA Proceedings, which is a quick reference guide to all technical papers from past conference proceedings by author or keyword.
- Included in the back of the book is a CD-ROM containing the full script and all color images from the papers presented at the conference.
- These books contain the history of the printing industry and are a ready source of Graphic Arts R&D from 1948 to the present.
- Note that volumes prior to 2003 are casebound, containing text and black-and-white illustrations. The 2001 and 2002 issues also include a CD-ROM containing full color versions of papers as a bonus.
- Special pricing on back issues of the Proceedings and copies of individual papers is offered to members only.
- Back issues and copies of individual articles may be purchased by non-members and libraries at non-member rates.
For the years in which the complete Proceedings were published only on CD-ROM (2003–2007), members and non-members may now purchase the printed versions of the books, available on demand. The black-and-white, perfect-bound books sell for $100 each. Four or more copies of the same year are offered at the discounted price of $75 per book.
The TAGA Journal is a peer-reviewed journal designed to meet the needs of the global professional graphic applications industries and brings together the multi-disciplinary community in further development of printing as a manufacturing process. Graphic applications play major roles in the reproduction of quality images, packaging, and in the volume manufacture by printing of products, such as electronics and nanotechnology, The TAGA Journal embraces the fundamental science and technology, application and technology transfer, and the generic problems and experience associated with the management and implementation of graphic applications. A bound volume is produced of each at the end of each volume. Single articles are also available for purchase.