If you’re looking to stay on top of technical advancements that are shaping the future of graphic communications, then join us at the 2020 TAGA Annual Technical Conference and explore Oklahoma City, one of the 50 best places to travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure.
- Explore the findings from the latest technical research projects and engage in robust discussions about their potential impact with the top minds in the industry.
- Discover what the research shows about expanded gamut printing, inkjet’s rising productivity and quality levels, and technology advances in package sustainability and customization.
- Investigate new developments in substrate fiber, digital textile printing, corrugated printing, augmented reality, and printed electronics.
- Interact with dozens of bright, tech-savvy university students from TAGA student chapters eager to get their start in our industry.
- Network with technologists, researchers, scientists, developers, and those who are evaluating graphic innovations for their businesses.
Plus, our four keynote speakers will expand your knowledge in evolving areas such as packaging sustainability and print manufacturing processes that will increasingly be directed by interconnected computers that can make decisions without human involvement.